ATribute to Carlos Sánchez Aguilar: Entrevista deportes Cuatro 24-08-2012

sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

ATribute to Carlos Sánchez Aguilar: Entrevista deportes Cuatro 24-08-2012


Yesterday I was watching one of my favorite sports channels here in Spain. When suddenly tells the story of a teenager who has a tumor on his right leg and he has to take one of the hardest decisions in his life, I was shocked when I was listening, because he had cut the knee down to save his life.



Carlos history:

Carlos loves football and played for a local team when his right foot began to be painful, but he paid no attention. That pain was increasing every single week until he could not play anymore. His parents and he decided to go to the doctor. When he received a terrible bad news. He had a tumor and had to cut the knee down to save his life.

He's one of the real example of Overcoming



This post is for him. And I want to give him all my support. In my opinion I think nobody should take this kind of decisions.




That is the video's report: ( It's in Spanish but I translated his history above for all of you)




You can give him our support on twitter:

@carlosaguilar_8